Citizens Online Banking is the convenient, easy, and secure way to manage all aspects of your account anywhere and anytime.
- Check your balances and loan payment/payoff information 24/7
- Instant Access to E-Statements
- Transfer Funds– Set up one time or scheduled transfers from selected Citizens Bank & Trust accounts. Transfer funds to a loan to make a payment or pay off.
- Money Management – Download account transactions into personal financial management software such as Microsoft Money or Quicken. Spreadsheet and Text formats are also available.
Bill Payment makes paying bills easy as 1..2.. 3.. Send a payment to anyone, anywhere in the U.S. using the convenience of your computer and the Internet. Bill Payment is FREE on most qualifying personal accounts. Business Accounts are charged a fee of $5.95 per month fee for the first 10 transaction and 50 cents for each one over ten.
- Single One-time Payments Schedule payments to be paid one time.
- Person-to-Person Payments Pay back a friend by sending a payment to their email address!
- Recurring Payments Schedule payments to be paid on a recurring basis.
- View your payment history up to 18 months.
- Payments Calendar View a “snap shot” of the entire months bill payment activity. View previous and future months as well!
- eBill – Receive bills electronically with eBill.
- e-Notifications Monitor activity and assist with detecting fraud on your bill pay account. Notifications can be sent to email, text message, or both.
- Rush Payments – Send payments, by check, for Next day or Second day delivery.
Receive your account statements and notices via email. eStatements and eNotices are just like your original paper statement only emailed to you rather than delivered by U.S. Mail. They can be viewed, printed, or saved to your hard drive. eStatements and eNotices are environmentally friendly, secure, and FREE!
- Environmentally friendly – Receiving your bank account statement or notice via email reduces the usage and impact of our natural resources. You will no longer receive a paper statement, so you can easily store your eStatement to a file on your computer.
- Next day delivery – Unlike your paper statement, which can take 2-3 business days by U.S. Mail, eStatement and eNotices provides next day delivery of your statement. When your statement cycles, it will automatically be emailed to you – usually around 2:00 a.m. the following morning.
- Secure – Your Online Banking ID and Password are your keys to eStatements and eNotices. eStatements and eNotices also use a security phrase which identifies that the email being sent to you has originated from Citizens Bank & Trust. This will help safeguard you against unwanted Phishing attempts.
- Accessible anywhere – Because eStatements and eNotices are emailed to you, you can access these from anywhere in the world. All you need is a computer equipped with the recommended system requirements and an Internet connection.
Bank by Phone
An easy-to-use solution, ideal for mobile users that do not have Internet access on their phone.
How do I sign up?
Bank by Phone forms are located at any of our branches or Bank By Phone Application
How do I use Bank by phone?
Call 479-410-5299 and follow the automated instructions.
You can access your account information, transfer funds between your Citizens accounts, and listen to previous transactions from a touch-tone telephone.